Welcome to This Week in LiveCode! LiveCode is a high-level language with an easy-to-learn English-like syntax. This is a weekly summary of what’s been going on in the LiveCode open source project and community. Want something mentioned? Tweet @LiveCode or send us an e-mail. Want to get involved? We welcome contributions.
This week’s edition was edited by peter-b.
Updates from the LiveCode open source community
News & blog posts
New releases and project updates
- UltraEdit Wordfiles for LCS and LCB
- Cool stuff coming to atom-language-livecode
- MasterLibrary Version 45 now available
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
32 pull requests were merged in the last week.
New LiveCode releases
- The GitHub organisation name is now
livecode, rather than
runrev. Please update your repository URLs!
- [emscripten] LCB extensions in HTML5 standalones: HTML5 standalones now have LiveCode Builder extensions in them, but the extensions don’t actually run yet.
- Feature script editor variable filter: The script editor’s “Variables” pane is now filterable. Also, you can control whether it shows global and environment variables.
- [[ Xcode 7.0 ]] Make compilation possible with Xcode 7.0.
- [[Bug 14706]] Add beta testing entitlements for iOS applications.
Contributors this week