Welcome to This Week in LiveCode! LiveCode is a high-level language with an easy-to-learn English-like syntax. This is a weekly summary of what’s been going on in the LiveCode open source project and community. Want something mentioned? Tweet @LiveCode or send us an e-mail. Want to get involved? We welcome contributions.
This week’s edition was edited by peter-b.
Updates from the LiveCode open source community
News & blog posts
- Full Access to the Clipboard
- A SETI simulation
- Report on My LiveCode Workshop at AECT 2015 in Indianapolis
- LiveCode TV Rides Again!
- Animated WindowShape in LiveCode
New releases & project updates
- Table Lab: A Simple Customizable Table Object for LiveCode
- A Scrum Board written in LiveCode
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
63 pull requests were merged in the last week.
New LiveCode releases
- infinity is not always infinity: String to number coercions are confusing
- Store custom assets in HTML5 standalone: Enable the “Copy files” standalone settings page for HTML5
- Add possibility to disable ATS in the S/B: Application Transport Security on iOS protects your app’s integrity and your user’s data by forcing secure network connections, but sometimes it can be useful to turn it off
- Also many many changes for 64-bit Mac support