Welcome to This Week in LiveCode! LiveCode is a high-level language with an easy-to-learn English-like syntax. This is a weekly summary of what’s been going on in the LiveCode open source project and community. Want something mentioned? Tweet @LiveCode or send us an e-mail. Want to get involved? We welcome contributions.
This week’s edition was edited by peter-b.
Updates from the LiveCode open source community
Tell us about some exciting things you’re doing with LiveCode Community edition!11
- Getting ‘textShift’ to shift down
- Multi-platform development
- Testing location-based Android apps
- HTML5 no wait syntax
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
32 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
New LiveCode releases
- Change mechanism for saving in specific stack formats: You can now save in older stack formats without setting
- Tweak guide structure and update installer manifest: The guides are now easier to view and edit in GitHub