Welcome to This Week in LiveCode! LiveCode is a high-level language with an easy-to-learn English-like syntax. This is a weekly summary of what’s been going on in the LiveCode open source project and community. Want something mentioned? Tweet @LiveCode or send us an e-mail. Want to get involved? We welcome contributions.
This week’s edition was edited by peter-b.
Updates from the LiveCode open source community
News & blog posts
- Planning for better at the World Economic Forum
- Hack: Difficult things can be easy. Example stacks included.
- I Was Framed – A Resizable Custom WindowShape in LiveCode
- Snapshot and animation capture
- Writing to file: Sometimes it doesn’t do what you expect.
- How to make windowshape work on Raspberry Pi
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
42 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
- Disable “wait” in HTML5 engine: The support for blocking operations was causing unacceptable slowness.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1q and libpng 1.5.26.
- Theming and visual appearance improvements!