Welcome to This Week in LiveCode! LiveCode is a high-level language with an easy-to-learn English-like syntax. This is a weekly summary of what’s been going on in the LiveCode open source project and community. Want something mentioned? Tweet @LiveCode or send us an e-mail. Want to get involved? We welcome contributions.
This week’s edition was edited by peter-b. Sorry it’s a day late!
Updates from the LiveCode open source community
News & blog posts
- Move a File to Trash or Recycle Bin: Very interesting in-depth discussion of how to contribute to the LiveCode dictionary, how it works, and a whole host of other topics.
- Set text to the vertical center of the field
- Script only stack architecture: Stacks and behaviours and loading, oh my!
- Operating systems that can run LiveCode on Raspberry Pi 2 & 3
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
101 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
Bug fixes. So many bug fixes.
- Update OpenSSL version to 1.0.1s
- Support for iOS 9.3
- Fix OS X code signing on El Capitan 10.11.4
- Reinstate TIFF processing in Mac clipboard
Contributors this week