Updates from the LiveCode open source community
News & blog posts
- Password field code to share?
- Libraries To Contribute
- D3 LiveCode Chart Examples
- Differences between text/imagedata of image in LC6/8
- DragDrop makes windows unresponsive OS X
- Line numbers for soft-wrapped styled text?
- MacOS Sierra: Extra Title Bar in All Stacks
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
22 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
- Prevent crash when rendering card with invalid objptr
- Fix loading custom props from pre-7.0 stack files
- LCB: Add safe foreign handler support
- Fix getting ‘the securityPermissions’
Bug of the week
The reporter attached helpful sample stack, as well as all the necessary resources that helped us to test and confirm the problem quickly.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start? Try one of these:
- (Easy) Update & complete documentation for
- (Easy) selectionChanged does not appear in the player object page of the dictionary
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Reduce whitespace in Dictionary
- (Hard) Allow Windows line endings in script-only stacks
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi