Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- Cheesed off by 32xxx
- OMG WTF detailed files BST?
- Transparent Images in LC
- shell(“netstat -i”) has getting slow on MacOS10.x
- Playing multiple audio files simultaneously
- Blowfish digest , how to create in Livecode
- Object Selection Handles
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
29 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
- Fix dynamic path behavior: This fix will allow a Rev 3.0 user to upgrade to LiveCode 8.1.4-x
- Fix inclusion of dbdrivers in Desktop standalones: The previous Bug of the Week is now fixed.
- Fix regression in 24-hour time format: This innocent regression was causing strange unexpected results, see here for more details.
- Remove need to save stack to temporary location when building standalone
Bug of the week
The reporter attached helpful sample stack, as well as all the necessary resources that helped us to test, confirm and fix the problem quickly.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start? Try one of these:
- (Easy) Update & complete documentation for
- (Easy) selectionChanged does not appear in the player object page of the dictionary
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Reduce whitespace in Dictionary
- (Hard) Allow Windows line endings in script-only stacks
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi