Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- Negative Numbers and NumberFormat
- Single File Deploy on Windows?
- Remote debugger on windows
- This stack gets every closeStack message
- Error when creating iOS standalone, any workaround?
- Passing Variables in a non-CGI LC Server?
- iOS “Invalid entitlements”
- Sort with two sortTypes
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
27 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
New LiveCode releases
- Add a new script library implementing unified diff generation and patch application: Expected in LiveCode 9.0 DP-7
- Allow ‘relaunch’ handler to be in behavior
- Fix crash when invalid url is used on iOS native browser: Previous “Bug of the Week” is now fixed.
- Dropbox API v2
- LCB: Add “reverse _” syntax for sequence types (String, List, Data)
- Ensure LCB errors display reasonably in script editor
Bug of the week
The reporter attached helpful sample stack, as well as all the necessary resources that helped us to test and confirm the problem quickly.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start? Try one of these:
- (Easy) Update & complete documentation for
- (Easy) selectionChanged does not appear in the player object page of the dictionary
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Reduce whitespace in Dictionary
- (Hard) Allow Windows line endings in script-only stacks
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi