Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- answer file under OSX El Capitan no longer has titlebar
- Primes and primality checking
- Application not working with MacOSX 10.6 (maybe due to tsNet)
- Make numberFormat even better AND Cognitive Load
- Swiping between cards - metaphor end-of-the-road?
- Will LiveCode run on an x86 android device?
- Getting a Google MAP
- Kognition Beta Test - call for volunteers
- Documentation on Accelerated Rendering
- Problem with code-signing certificate
- Android Battery Lib, Java FFI example
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
21 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
- JSON: Don’t accept malformed numbers
- Update CEF to 2704 inc Win32 x64-64 support
- Fix incorrect screen snapshot area when primary screen origin is not 0,0
- Apply view transform to native layers on Mac
- Cleanup code that uses MCStringGetCString(), part 2
- Update thirdparty libraries to compile for win32 x86_64
- Make sure setting the htmlText respects superscripts
Bug of the week
The reporter attached a very helpful sample stack, and provided a detailed recipe as well as some useful observations that helped us to test and confirm the problem quickly.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start? Try one of these:
- (Easy) Update & complete documentation for
- (Easy) selectionChanged does not appear in the player object page of the dictionary
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Reduce whitespace in Dictionary
- (Hard) Allow Windows line endings in script-only stacks
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi