Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- send mouseup to control
- Is there any way at all to have a mobile app simply resume rather than restart?
- Does MobileSensorReading work?
- FTP from iOS but getting tsneterr: (67) Access denied: 530
- Uploading Image - Livecode Tutorial Example? Sessions?
- File - read from EOF
- nice Sierra feature
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
21 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
- Fix a few variants of message box intelligence
- LCB: Generate builtin module in –outputc mode: A necessary restructuring to allow widgets to work in HTML5.
- Fix crash when deleting object
- Feature: Added “Exit On Suspend” checkbox in iOS Standalone Settings:You no longer have to hack the plist file to allow your iOS apps to run in the background :)
- Feature: Added “Build No” field in iOS Standalone Settings: You no longer have to change the “Build Version” when submitting new binaries to the AppStore. Just increment the “Build No”.
- Fix positioning of windows in the Interactive Tutorial if screenPixelScale != 1
- Modify MCGMaskedFill to operate on device coordinates: Another regression caused by the update of Skia library is now fixed.
- Add missing
createsyntax forms: You can now
create card X in stack Yand
create control Y in card Z.
Bug of the week
The reporter attached a helpful sample stack, and provided a detailed recipe as well as a resource file that helped us to test and confirm the problem quickly.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start? Try one of these:
- (Easy) Update & complete documentation for
- (Easy) “width” property dictionary entry missing words “lockLocation property” in description
- (Easy) Dictionary entry for compositorType says OpenGL is iOS only
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Reduce whitespace in Dictionary
- (Hard) Allow Windows line endings in script-only stacks
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
Contributors this week
LiveCode Global: Our Next Conference in Your City: 48 hours of Conference content streamed live around the globe! Save the dates:
- 15th of June 2017
- 13th of July 2017
- 17th of August 2017
- 21st of September 2017
- 19th of October 2017
- 16th of November 2017