Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- Using LC as an emulator
- Control properties not included in the Property Inspector
- Getting directory list from web server??
- How to (in iOS) Import snapshot and paste resulting image to substack?
- incrementing a decimal…
- IOS simulator/ iPhone X and Xcode Mobile Pref Order
- The coming of SVG
- regression bug: corrupt filename at open printing to pdf
- Issue with Xcode 9.0 Simulator
- Tooltips in the Datagrid
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
21 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
New LiveCode releases
- Fix crash when trying to write to a disconnected socket
- Fix calls to struct-returning obj-c methods
- Create mobile scroller each time DataGrid is opened
- Fix crash when closing window containing a player
- Implement object repository library
- Update the executionContexts documentation
- Lots of fixes (regarding invalid links, malformed text) in various dictionary entries in LiveCode 8.2.x. Thanks @livecodesam :)
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start? Try one of these:
- (Easy) Dictionary: Mention that iPhone X does not support “portrait upside down” orientation
- (Easy) Improvement in ‘open socket’ dictionary entry
- (Easy) MouseEnter / MouseLeave infinite Loop trap - documentation enhancement
- (Easy) outputTextEncoding - parameter description format mixed up
- (Easy) Info missing from mobileGetContactData entry
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) LC8 Dictionary Copy using cmd+C only works after Run Tool selected
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
Contributors this week
- Charles Warwick
- Trevor DeVore
Other LiveCode News
This section brings you other interesting news from across the LiveCode universe over the last week. This section may include non OSS projects.
- LiveCode Global: Our Next Conference in Your City: 48 hours of Conference content streamed live around the globe! Save the last date: 16th of November 2017.