Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- Selecting text in non-focused field
- iOS sharing extension
- Datagrids and LC 9.0.2 rc1
- Max number of columns in a datagrid?
- Mac Standalone/Pkg Weirdness
- Browser widget and PDFs
- LiveCode and Websockets
- LiveCode Server syntax to call function in CGI folder
- How do I check to see if an environment variable exists?
- How to get physical coordinates of cursor in field
- Browser Widget Problem in Android
- How to extract an entire element from an HTML file?
- Quit οn Android
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
7 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
New LiveCode releases
Bug of the week
The reporter provided a detailed recipe as well as a helpful simple sample stack that allowed us to test and confirm the problem quickly.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that mobile player controller does not show if video file is missing or invalid
- (Easy) Docs: Describe the behavior of stack title/label property
- (Easy) Dictionary entry of the menu keyword is incorrectly formatted
- (Easy) Docs say fullclipboarddata[“image”] can be gif, png, or jpeg but BMP data can be present on Windows
- (Easy) Docs: Livecode dictionary entry for videoClip
- (Easy) Docs: specialFolderPath(“resources”) for stacks with empty filename is not documented
- (Easy) Docs: Datagrid Deleteline and Deletelines commands are no longer synonymous in DG2
- (Easy) Docs: Command line installation needs “-ui” instead of “noui” since LC 9 DP-5
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) set scaledwidth of SVG icon crashes LC
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result