Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- ANN: revIgniter v2.0.0 Released
- widget browser
- Old Rev stack feature / view …where is it in LC 8
- scrCopy BlendMode
- Data grid : show an button in a column only if there is an email in other column
- SVG widget and grab me command
- Image “Size”
- How to import Contacts and GPS location
- add file extension share for iOS app
- Preserving TabStops
- Colorizing line only works once?
- Understanding LLVM bytecode export?
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
11 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
New LiveCode releases
- [Ensure Alt+
produces unicode chars on Windows](https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/6851)
- Dozens of dictionary entries have been updated, including malformed/missing text, broken links etc. Thanks @livecodesam
Bug of the week
The reporter provided a sample stack and a detailed description that allowed us to test, confirm and fix the problem quickly.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that drawingSvgCompileFile() cannot read from resources folder on Android
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that mobile player controller does not show if video file is missing or invalid
- (Easy) Docs: Describe the behavior of stack title/label property
- (Easy) Dictionary entry of the menu keyword is incorrectly formatted
- (Easy) Docs say fullclipboarddata[“image”] can be gif, png, or jpeg but BMP data can be present on Windows
- (Easy) Docs: Livecode dictionary entry for videoClip
- (Easy) Docs: specialFolderPath(“resources”) for stacks with empty filename is not documented
- (Easy) Docs: Datagrid Deleteline and Deletelines commands are no longer synonymous in DG2
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result
Contributors this week
Other LiveCode News
This section brings you other interesting news from across the LiveCode universe over the last week. This section may include non OSS projects.