Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- OSX High Sierra and Mojave Double Titlebars or Menubars?
- Purge a stack from memory
- Code for NxN Matrix? - Solved
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
9 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
New LiveCode releases
Bug of the week
The reporter provided a detailed and helpful recipe and sample stack that allowed us to test, confirm and fix the problem quickly.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that drawingSvgCompileFile() cannot read from resources folder on Android
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that mobile player controller does not show if video file is missing or invalid
- (Easy) Docs: Describe the behavior of stack title/label property
- (Easy) Dictionary entry of the menu keyword is incorrectly formatted
- (Easy) Docs: Livecode dictionary entry for videoClip
- (Easy) Docs: specialFolderPath(“resources”) for stacks with empty filename is not documented
- (Easy) Docs: Datagrid Deleteline and Deletelines commands are no longer synonymous in DG2
- (Medium) IDE: when command exceeds width of message box, backspacing causes ghost characters
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result
- (Hard) scrollerDidScroll returns the wrong vScroll value in iPhone X
Contributors this week
Other LiveCode News
This section brings you other interesting news from across the LiveCode universe over the last week. This section may include non OSS projects.