Updates from the LiveCode open source community
News & blog posts
- October only: Get a Hacktoberfest t-shirt by contributing to LiveCode: Submit 4 pull requests and get a free Hacktoberfest T-shirt!
- Is there a command to display number of seconds as hrs:min:seconds?
- LiveCode Server
- Merge PDF
- Player object in iOS 13….
- mnemonic working on Windows in LC 9?
- Mac Status Menu not showing after save as standalone
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
3 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
Bug of the week
The reporter provided a detailed description and a helpful sample stack that allowed us to test and confirm the problem quickly.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Note: Any new bug-fixing PRs should be submitted against
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Docs: Update the dict entry of the “propertynames”
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that lockLoc property of an object only prevents it from being moved by the mouse when in Edit mode
- (Easy) Docs: specialFolderPath(“resources”) for stacks with empty filename is not documented
- (Easy) Docs: Datagrid Deleteline and Deletelines commands are no longer synonymous in DG2
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result