Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- Effective rect of stacks on Windows 10
- Push Card
- Possible solution to determine if default network has changed (MacOS only for now)
- Slowdown when printing to PDF in a loop
- Signing, Notarizing, and Stapling and macOS versions
- Windows Command Line Silent Option
- CEF Browser woes! no console.
- Can I find out what handler I am in?
- Weird macOS error dialog
- identifying text chars in an image
- paste unformatted & inspector field “styled text”
- drag’n’drop in text fields
- Need trig & LCB help
- encoding woes!?
- in case you need another reason to love LiveCode…
- scroll browser widget via script?
- cr, lf, and reading in terminals/vim
- “empty” background in printed pdf is actually grey
- Windows, Underlines and Printing
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
7 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
New LiveCode releases
Bug of the week
The reporter provided a detailed description that allowed us to test and confirm the problem quickly. Moreover, he suggested a solution that seems to fix the problem :)
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Note: Any new bug-fixing PRs should be submitted against
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Docs: Update the dict entry of the “propertynames”
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that lockLoc property of an object only prevents it from being moved by the mouse when in Edit mode
- (Easy) Docs: specialFolderPath(“resources”) for stacks with empty filename is not documented
- (Medium) Add support for unblocking http requests on Android 9+
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result