Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- WebP-Tool v103
- Special Graphic Effects - Kill Performance On Rapid Redraws
- browserDocumentLoadComplete working correctly?
- xpaj-gen infection?
- remove DEFAULTMENUBAR?
- Help Wrapping HTMLTidy in LCB
- macOS, is my app active?
- DocuSign lib
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
17 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
- libbrowser: Update iOS browser implementation to use WKWebView
- Update iOS mobile player control to use AVKit framework
- RevPDFPrinter: Add Android support to revpdfprinter library
- Fix error when deploying to iOS 13.x simulator
- Fix abort on error when query contains format specifier
- Fix compilation of SVG ellipses
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Note: Any new bug-fixing PRs should be submitted against
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Dictionary: incorrect description of resizeControl message
- (Easy) Docs: Update the dict entry of the “propertynames”
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that lockLoc property of an object only prevents it from being moved by the mouse when in Edit mode
- (Easy) Docs: specialFolderPath(“resources”) for stacks with empty filename is not documented
- (Medium) Add support for unblocking http requests on Android 9+
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result
Contributors this week
Other LiveCode News
This section brings you other interesting news from across the LiveCode universe over the last week. This section may include non OSS projects.