Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- Powerpoint to LiveCode
- LCB widget “BioRhythm” v1.0.0
- Targeting iOS 5.1
- StackSize limit on iOS
- Modal stacks acting like systemWindow property set to true
- Pinch-Zoom gesture on native textfield. How to?
- Demo of bending a polygon
- filepath to internal storage
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
6 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
- Ensure setting the keyboardType has an effect on iOS
- Ensure the printPaperRectangle returns the correct value
- Fix drag-n-drop onto Mail app if filename has spaces
Bug of the week
The reporter provided a detailed recipe and a helpful simple sample stack that allowed us to test and confirm the problem quickly.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Note: Any new bug-fixing PRs should be submitted against
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Dictionary: more examples for IF entry in Dictionary
- (Easy) Dictionary: incorrect description of resizeControl message
- (Easy) Docs: Update the dict entry of the “propertynames”
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that lockLoc property of an object only prevents it from being moved by the mouse when in Edit mode
- (Easy) Docs: specialFolderPath(“resources”) for stacks with empty filename is not documented
- (Medium) Add support for unblocking http requests on Android 9+
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result
Contributors this week
Other LiveCode News
This section brings you other interesting news from across the LiveCode universe over the last week. This section may include non OSS projects.
- google sheets - anybody doing anything besides mergGoogle
- New Apple Developer iOS requirements beginning April 30
- Apple rejected my App due to (lack of) “Minimum Functionality”