Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- Stacks and Custom properties
- Where is André ?
- Finding words with diacriticals
- Philosophical questions about the fontNames
- Can the Browser widget access dev tools?
- POST on mobile apps
- Re: Where is Andr? ? Andr? says “goodbye”
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
12 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
- Removed UIExitsOnSuspend key from plist
- Don’t clear the clipboard when setting dragdata on Windows
- Fix incorrect placement of native layers within moved group
- Resync mouse focus when control opacity changes
- Fix build error when barcode scanner is included
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Note: Any new bug-fixing PRs should be submitted against
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Dictionary: more examples for IF entry in Dictionary
- (Easy) Dictionary: incorrect description of resizeControl message
- (Easy) Docs: Update the dict entry of the “propertynames”
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that lockLoc property of an object only prevents it from being moved by the mouse when in Edit mode
- (Easy) Docs: specialFolderPath(“resources”) for stacks with empty filename is not documented
- (Medium) Add support for unblocking http requests on Android 9+
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result
Contributors this week
Other LiveCode News
This section brings you other interesting news from across the LiveCode universe over the last week. This section may include non OSS projects.