Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- DataGrid question…
- Idea to keep us all connected
- Using Shift + Cmd + 1 as a menu short in LiveCode
- Unicode mysteries
- Disabled objects semi translucent??
- How to “kill” mouseTouches while waiting for an internet connection?
- Determining a scroll based on code unit offsets
- Save stack in HTML5
- The TopLevel Stack
- LiveCode linting in Atom
- Ordering text
- Hide stack change focus not supported 64bit
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
5 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
Bug of the week
The reporter provided a detailed recipe and that allowed us to test and confirm the problem quickly, and also submitted a PR with a suggested fix.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Note: Any new bug-fixing PRs should be submitted against
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Dictionary: more examples for IF entry in Dictionary
- (Easy) Dictionary: incorrect description of resizeControl message
- (Easy) Docs: Update the dict entry of the “propertynames”
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that lockLoc property of an object only prevents it from being moved by the mouse when in Edit mode
- (Easy) Docs: specialFolderPath(“resources”) for stacks with empty filename is not documented
- (Medium) Add support for unblocking http requests on Android 9+
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result