Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- text manipulation with Chinese characters (unicode): guide?
- Issue with dropbox
- Possible : stack with transparent backgound?
- Persistant Insertion Point
- Piano Widget Progress, Thanks!
- Android Event Listener v1.0.0 - find out when your app is put in the background!
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
1 pull requests was merged since the last issue.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Note: Any new bug-fixing PRs should be submitted against
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that matchText/matchChunk/replaceText all operate as if form-sensitive were true
- (Easy) Dictionary: more examples for IF entry in Dictionary
- (Easy) Dictionary: incorrect description of resizeControl message
- (Easy) Docs: Update the dict entry of the “propertynames”
- (Medium) Add support for unblocking http requests on Android 9+
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result