Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- Windows startup issue
- Best way to add an image to an oval graphic?
- How do I shorten this script? Use ‘repeat with’?
- Reading key values in info.plist file iOS or Mac using XML library?
- Delete Menu Item from Option Menu Button
- Standardizing codepoints
- How to Wrap libraries (.dylib) built for macOS (Brew,MacPorts,etc.)
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
6 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
- Fix window shape not applied to stacks on MacOS Big Sur
- Fix click location for sheet dialogs on MacOS Big Sur
- Fix crash when reopening modal stack in “resumeStack” handler
- Fix revIsSpeaking function on Windows
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Note: Any new bug-fixing PRs should be submitted against
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Docs: Mention the behavior of ‘the screenrect’ on iOS if “Display Zoom” is checked
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that matchText/matchChunk/replaceText all operate as if form-sensitive were true
- (Easy) Dictionary: more examples for IF entry in Dictionary
- (Easy) Dictionary: incorrect description of resizeControl message
- (Easy) Docs: Update the dict entry of the “propertynames”
- (Medium) Add support for unblocking http requests on Android 9+
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result