Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- move cursor to the end of a line in a field
- Livecode Builder - passing lcs string to C functions
- new datagrid ONLY reorder
- How to set up a library?
- Encoding puzzle
- How to render a two-dimensional array correctly with empty/missing ‘cell’ elements?
- Server error?
- LC & Mac M1 Chip
- Threads in LC
- JSON encoding / decoding for LiveCode only with livecode-script
- Recommendation with Android native input fields?
- Android “Tablets ONLY” standalone?
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
3 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Note: Any new bug-fixing PRs should be submitted against
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Docs: Mention the behavior of ‘the screenrect’ on iOS if “Display Zoom” is checked
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that matchText/matchChunk/replaceText all operate as if form-sensitive were true
- (Easy) Dictionary: more examples for IF entry in Dictionary
- (Easy) Dictionary: incorrect description of resizeControl message
- (Easy) Docs: Update the dict entry of the “propertynames”
- (Medium) Make the scrollbars for a treeview widget a TAD wider
- (Medium) Add support for unblocking http requests on Android 9+
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result
Contributors this week
Other LiveCode News
This section brings you other interesting news from across the LiveCode universe over the last week. This section may include non OSS projects.