Updates from the LiveCode open source community
News & blog posts
- Re: Polygon fill algo?
- How do I interpret this Build Error dialog?
- iOS App just shows Splash Screen then quits
- scrollbar question
- “within graphic” question
- Which Monitor to Open LC In
- S3 Compatible?
- Mandatory for new Andorid apps on Play
- Lost or slow messages resulting in partial redraw of card.
- Push notifications for android [Solved]
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
14 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
- Fix Accelerated rendering glitch when multiple stacks are open
- Reset EOF marker when seeking in a file on macOS
- Fix crash when restarting location tracker on Android
- Fix native layers not relayering after object relayer
- Use AbsoluteLayout class to position native layers
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Note: Any new bug-fixing PRs should be submitted against
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Docs: Paragraphs out of order in Description for split command
- (Easy) Docs: Mention the behavior of ‘the screenrect’ on iOS if “Display Zoom” is checked
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that matchText/matchChunk/replaceText all operate as if form-sensitive were true
- (Easy) Dictionary: more examples for IF entry in Dictionary
- (Easy) Dictionary: incorrect description of resizeControl message
- (Easy) Docs: Update the dict entry of the “propertynames”
- (Medium) Make the scrollbars for a treeview widget a TAD wider
- (Medium) Add support for unblocking http requests on Android 9+
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result
Contributors this week
Do you need help with your project? Have a look at these useful resources:
Other LiveCode News
This section brings you other interesting news from across the LiveCode universe over the last week. This section may include non OSS projects.