Updates from the LiveCode open source community
- How do you handle 32/64 bit Windows standalones?
- Checking the Milliseconds
- More Android woes
- Intermittent typing delay in script editor.
- ΜalwareBytes Labeled “Livecode.exe” as Ramsomware!!!
- New England Livecode Users Group - May 1st 2021
- LiveCode XYGrid Widget
- NOTE: About Cross-Platform LCB Development
Updates in the LiveCode open source project
3 pull requests were merged since the last issue.
New LiveCode releases
Bug of the week
- Bug 23150 - UrlWakeUp is not sent when LSSupportsOpeningDocumentsInPlace is set to true in info.plist
The reporter provided a helpful sample stack and a detailed recipe that allowed us to test and confirm the problem quickly.
Want to get involved in the LiveCode open source project but don’t know where to start?
First read these posts from Trevor DeVore for detailed instructions on:
Note: Any new bug-fixing PRs should be submitted against
Then try one of these:
- (Easy) Docs: Paragraphs out of order in Description for split command
- (Easy) Docs: Mention the behavior of ‘the screenrect’ on iOS if “Display Zoom” is checked
- (Easy) Docs: Mention that matchText/matchChunk/replaceText all operate as if form-sensitive were true
- (Easy) Dictionary: more examples for IF entry in Dictionary
- (Easy) Dictionary: incorrect description of resizeControl message
- (Easy) Docs: Update the dict entry of the “propertynames”
- (Medium) Support for Drag and Drop in TreeView Widget
- (Medium) Make the scrollbars for a treeview widget a TAD wider
- (Medium) Add info on manipulating field contents to the User Guide
- (Medium) Applescript “do script” missing from standalone
- (Medium) Make guide outlines in the Dictionary expand/collapse with repeated clicks
- (Medium) Dictionary: The LiveCode Script Guide cannot be searched
- (Medium) Relayer control crashes livecode
- (Medium) Datagrid not protected for drag and drop in project view (labels can get inserted into the DGgrp itself)
- (Hard) Create a LiveCode Community build for Raspberry Pi
- (Hard) Case insensitive matchText returns incorrect result
Contributors this week
Do you need help with your project? Have a look at these useful resources: